Information we collect
We collect various types of information, including:
- Email Address: Collected during registration.
- User Name: Collected during account creation.
- User settings
- Scores of typing exercises, tests, schoolwork, etc.
- For teacher zone/student zone - class names and their student's names
- Custom texts created by AgileFingers users
Apart from storing data in the database and other AgileFingers internal systems, we store the data in:
When you provide feedback through AgileFingers, we may collect certain information about your settings, browser, operating system, and related details to understand better and address your inquiries. This information is invaluable for troubleshooting, improving our services, and tailoring our support to your needs.
How we use your information
Your information is utilized for:
- Providing requested services for account-related communications, user identification, and personalized exercise recommendations.
- Email address is necessary for resetting password and sending reset password link.
- Improving Our Services: Analyzing user behavior to enhance functionality and user experience. User feedback is crucial for refining our products.
- Personalizing your experience: Your information aids us in tailoring our services to meet your individual needs better.
- Enhancing our website: We constantly strive to improve our website offerings by analyzing your information and feedback and introducing some suggested ideas.
- Improving customer service: Your information enables us to effectively address your customer service requests and support needs.
- Sending periodic emails: The email address you provide may be utilized to send you relevant information, respond to inquiries, or address other requests or questions. You can contact us if you do not want to receive any newsletter which you initially opted for.
Sharing your information
We share information in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: Sharing information with third parties when explicit user consent is provided, e.g., sharing scores on social media.
- To Comply with the Law: Sharing information when required, such as in response to subpoenas or court orders.
- To Protect Our Rights: Sharing information to protect our rights or property, e.g., investigating fraud.
AgileFinger employs various security measures to protect your personal information during entry, submission, or access.
Interaction with AgileFingers is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Analysis of User Data for Issue Resolution
In the event of technical issues, errors, or malfunctions within the AgileFingers application, we may analyze user data to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve these issues promptly. This analysis may involve examining user interactions, settings, and system-related information. This data analysis is conducted solely to improve the application's performance and provide a seamless user experience. We prioritize the privacy and security of your data and undertake measures to ensure its confidentiality throughout this process.