In order to type faster you need to follow the following steps:
- Set your goal There is no strict order of setting a goal. You don't have to start with the lowest goal. After you achieve a goal, you get a trophy.
- Practice You practice as much as you need. You can view your progress on diagrams. You can upload up to 5 texts. Once this number is exceeded, the oldest text gets errased.
- Take exam Once you are ready, you can take exam. You have only 2 attempts for each task. If you click a task it is marked as started and if you leave the exam, it will be marked as failed. In order to pass the exam, you need to complete all tasks with your goal speed. Your highest achievement is called your level.
...but before you start, remember:
- press each key with the same finger as the virtual hands do
- use your own keyboard, not the one you see on the screen
- to start, just start typing
- when learning, accuracy is more important than speed
- sign in to track your progress
- it will take some time to master fast typing
The following language versions are supported:
- English - Touch typing lessons
- Deutsch - Lektionen und Kurs zum Zehnfingersystem
- Español - Curso de mecanografía
- Français - Cours de dactylographie
- Italiano - Dattilografia lezioni e corsi
- 日本語 - タッチタイピングコース
- Nederlands - Bling typen cursus
- Polski - Kurs szybkiego bezwzrokowego pisania
- Português - Curso de digitação
- Română - Dactilografiere curs