In order to type faster you need to follow the following steps:
- Set your goal There is no strict order of setting a goal. You don't have to start with the lowest goal. After you achieve a goal, you get a trophy.
- Practice You practice as much as you need. You can view your progress on diagrams. You can upload up to 5 texts. Once this number is exceeded, the oldest text gets errased.
- Do a test Once you are ready, you can take a test. You have only 2 attempts for each task. If you click a task it is marked as started and if you leave the test, it will be marked as failed. In order to succeed in a test, you need to complete all tasks with your goal speed. Your highest achievement is called your level.
...but before you start, remember:
- press each key with the same finger as the virtual hands do
- use your own keyboard, not the one you see on the screen
- to start, just start typing
- when learning, accuracy is more important than speed
- sign in to track your progress
- it will take some time to master fast typing
The following language versions are supported:
- English - Touch typing lessons
- Deutsch - Lektionen und Kurs zum Zehnfingersystem
- Español - Curso de mecanografía
- Français - Cours de dactylographie
- Italiano - Dattilografia lezioni e corsi
- 日本語 - タッチタイピングコース
- Nederlands - Bling typen cursus
- Norsk - Skrivekurs
- Polski - Kurs szybkiego bezwzrokowego pisania
- Português - Curso de digitação
- Română - Dactilografiere curs
- Svenska - Tangentbordsträning