In order to type faster you need to follow the following steps:
- Set your goal There is no strict order of setting a goal. You don't have to start with the lowest goal. After you achieve a goal, you get a trophy.
- Practice You practice as much as you need. You can view your progress on diagrams. You can upload up to 5 texts. Once this number is exceeded, the oldest text gets erased.
- Do a test Once you are ready, you can take a test. You have only 2 attempts for each task. If you click a task it is marked as started and if you leave the test, it will be marked as failed. In order to succeed in a test, you need to complete all tasks with your goal speed. Your highest achievement is called your level.
- press each key with the same finger as the virtual hands do
- use your own keyboard, not the one you see on the screen
- to start, just start typing
- when learning, accuracy is more important than speed
- sign in to track your progress
- it will take some time to master fast typing
Buttons for the typing screen
You can pause typing whenever you want. The timer stops counting down. The only exception is taking an exam assignment. You cannot pause such a task.
This option reloads the entire text. It removes everything that has been typed. If you reload the text when a test task has already started, it will be treated as a failed attempt to type the text.
The sound button turns on and off the sound of the keyboard's keys and the error sound when typing.
If the padlock is locked, it means that you cannot proceed with typing before you correct a typo. The typing error counts only once for the same place you make the error. If the padlock is unlocked, you can proceed with typing if you make a typo.
The cursor can be locked so that it is always in the center. If you unlock the cursor, it moves from left to right with the text.
You can hide the virtual keyboard so that it is invisible while typing. When you are at the beginning of the learning process of touch typing, it is recommended to show the keyboard.
The following language versions are supported:
- English - Touch typing lessons
- Deutsch - Lektionen und Kurs zum Zehnfingersystem
- Čeština - Psaní všemi deseti kurz
- Dansk - Blindskriftskursus
- Ελληνική - Μάθημα τυφλό σύστημα δακτυλογράφησης
- Español - Curso de mecanografía
- Français - Cours de dactylographie
- Italiano - Dattilografia lezioni e corsi
- 日本語 - タッチタイピングコース
- Magyar - Vakon gépelés tanfolyam
- Nederlands - Bling typen cursus
- Norsk - Skrivekurs
- Polski - Kurs szybkiego bezwzrokowego pisania
- Português - Curso de digitação
- Română - Dactilografiere curs
- Slovenský - Kurz dotykového písania
- Suomi - Kymmenensormijärjestelmän kurssi
- Svenska - Tangentbordsträning
- Türkçe - On parmak klavye kursu